Wednesday, June 6, 2007

don't you want to eat him up???

Gosh, I love this boy. I had to show off this recent picture that Kristen took of him. It's most definitely one of my favorites now (I guess this means I better go out and buy another picture frame! It's getting so out of control). I'm going to visit Heather today, and she and I are hopefully going to venture over to Kristen and Rob's at some point this weekend so I can see this little face. It's been way too long!
Sweet boy...
Don't you think he looks like his Aunt Laura? :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

He is super cute! I love that picture!

Unknown said...

oh my. i love him.

Crystal and Billy said...

What a great picture! He is so cute...

Anonymous said...

He DOES look like Aunt YaYa

Jenny said...

he is sooooo cute! yes, he looks like a tomlinson--for sure:)