Monday, June 11, 2007

Oprah knows best...

Oprah says that you should always have fresh flowers in your home because they can brighten any room and they simply just make you feel better. She's so right.
I spent the afternoon with my wonderful Nana. We went to TCBY and then I just went with her to run a few errands. She then says, "I think you need to let me buy you a pretty bouquet of flowers." I don't always have 10 extra dollars to spend on flowers, so I wasn't going to turn down the offer. We were pleased with the selection of bouquets at Kroger, and I think we chose one of the prettiest ones there. I separated them into 2 different bouquets, and I must say, my house looks better than it did this morning! My Nana is the best! :)

Aren't they pretty?

4 comments:

Regina said...

They are beautiful! I love fresh flowers! :) You are so sweet to spend a day with your Nana, she must be a very special lady!

mary straton said...

I love Nana Tomlinson.

Kell hates Oprah.

I guess you think you're cool now that you text.

Unknown said...

i want to spend the day with nana.
we would eat ice cream following a lovely day painting pottery at Dandy Doodles.
She is my fav.

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Pretty flowers! Nana is precious- she came to my bridal tea, and she is just so sweet.

P.S.- I want your life..."Summer" is no longer part of my vocabulary. May-July are just like all the other months. :)