Saturday, June 2, 2007

OK, I'll give it a try...

Copying Jenny here... (all of these things have to begin with the first letter of your last name)...
Your Name: Tomlinson
1. Famous Singer/Band: Temptations
2. 4 letter word: Turn
3. Color: Turquoise
4. Street: Tomlinson St. (there really is one here) :)
5. Gifts/Presents: Toys
6. Vehicle: Toyota
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Treasures
8. Boy Name: Tommy :)
9. Girl Name: Taylor
10. Movie Title: The Sound of Music (can "The" count??)
11. Drink: Tab
12. Occupation: Teacher (how appropriate)
13. Flower: Tulips..my fave
14. Celebrity: Tom Hanks...another fave
15. Magazine: Time
16. U.S. City: Tupelo, MS
17. Pro Sports Teams: Tennessee Titans (if I were playing Scattegories, I would be getting 2 points for that one)
18. Fruit: Tangerine
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Throwing up (boo)
20. Something You Throw Away: Trash
21. Things You Shout: TIME FOR SUMMER!!!!! :)
22. Cartoon Character: Tommy from the Rugrats

YOUR TURN! :)

1 comment:

Junebug said...

Oh my stars. Do you live in Starkville? Isn't that where Henry's or Harvey's or something like that is...with the best garlic mashed potatos in the whole world??

Also, I like your "T" list. And your stupid addicting game. Even my hubby has gotten stuck there!!