Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's MSKS's birthday!

My intentions were to create this little slideshow tonight, and then wait and post it in the morning for Mary Straton's birthday. BUT, I'm noticing that it's well past midnight, so it's technically already June 16th! So, MSKS, I hope you have a fantabulous birthday....enjoy this: (it was fun to make!) Be sure to head on over to MSKS's blog and wish her a happy birthday! :)


MSKS's Birthday!
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


*Thanks, Jenny, for introducing me to Smilebox...I always get my blogging ideas from you! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet

mary straton said...

thank you, ya. it kind of made me a little sad. boo hoo.

tell max I said thanks, too.

woof.

Anonymous said...

How Sweet, Ya..Thanks for not mentioning how her room used to look.