Monday, July 16, 2007

me and my buddy...

After spending a lot of time with Henry, Landon, and Camp, I have decided that I MUST have a little boy one day. :) I love them.
Here's a picture of me and Camp at TCBY last week (yes, Katey, Camp, and I go there QUITE often!). This little man melts my heart everytime he says "LT" (see video on Katey's blog...it's the cutest thing ever). In fact, I've been known to call her and ask to talk to him just so I can hear him say my name. LOVE it.
I think it's safe to say that I have a little crush. :)

Look at this adorable face (covered with chocolate). :)

4 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Dear L.T.,

Will you be my girlfriend?

Love,

Camp

mary straton said...

i love how Candy thinks you are a wild woman for wearing red earrings with a green skirt. Ah, if she only knew.

Jenny said...

love that pic of the two of you.

he's a little cutie patootie.:)
(you're pretty cute yourself)

mary straton said...

ok, why have you not blogged in like a year?