Thursday, July 12, 2007

drumroll please...

OK, OK.
I've had lots of requests to see "the" mullet. Like I mentioned earlier, I have a problem posting pictures of random kids on my blog (paranoia I guess), BUT have no fear. My wonderful sister is an expert with photoshop, so she has come to the rescue.
Below are 2 pictures of the actual mullet taken Sunday night. One is a front shot, and the other is the incredible profile. If you look carefully, however, you probably notice that it's not exactly the kid's face. Who's faces have been inserted? That's right folks....2 of my favorite terrible people of all time- David Hasselhoff and Bob Saget. (Bob is actually #1 on my top 10 most terrible people list...I dare you to find somebody more terrible than him).
Sorry they're kinda dark, it's the best I could do!
Quite amazing huh??

So now you've seen it. I hope it's as great as you expected and NOTHING less.

(Oh, and sorry about the way the pics look...couldn't figure out how to crop them.)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

not my best photoshop work. I was in a hurry at work, but I must say, it is hard to mess up the Hoff.

Anonymous said...

I can just hear bob now...WAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKE UP San Fransico! sick man.

nice work heath.

The Robertsons said...

Great job! I may go back to the pueb and just hope to see the mullet again.

mary straton said...

don't hassel the hoff.

The Davidsons said...

Where do these people come from? That is over the top! Great photography!

Anonymous said...

You've always had a thing for Bob Sagat since TGIF on ABC...

Tracy~ said...

That mullet... priceless. Great photography and great photo-shopping! I love it!
Trace~

Anonymous said...

i laughed OUT LOUD at this! i wonder if they realize just how bad this haircut looks