Thursday, July 12, 2007

cute, entertaining, and not too cheesy...

I highly recommend that you go see "License to Wed." Have any of you seen it yet? Katey and I watched it tonight, and we both agreed that even though movie tickets are ridiculously expensive these days, it was well worth it. It goes without saying that John Krasinski (a.k.a "Jim," "the love of my life," or "Ben"...his name in this movie) was fabulous. I still love him. I also very much enjoyed seeing other "Office" cast members play small roles in the movie.
Now, I'm NOT a Mandy Moore fan. Any other time I've ever seen her, she's TOTALLY cheesed me out, so I assumed this movie would be like all of the rest of hers. Actually, however, she wasn't all that terrible. In fact, I even kinda liked her in this movie. Weird.

So, if you're headed to the movies, think twice about paying money to see the much overrated Harry Potter movie. Sick. How can anybody stand to sit in a movie like that for so long? I don't get it. Go see LTW instead.

7 comments:

mary straton said...

I thought that movie looked ridiculous. I am a little disappointed in JK for even being in it. Robin Williams drives me INSANE. I'm still not convinced that I would like it.

I think Mandy Moore is a little cheez whiz, but cute. She's the only one out of that crop of teenie bopper girls that turned out ok.

We are just not in agreement today. It's ok though - YAYA STILL MY FRIEND.

Katie said...

I can't wait!! I think we are going tonight. And... good news for you. I saw on E last night that your lover John wants a girl that is not famous at all!! You are in LT! Go for it!

Unknown said...

i think i would rather see Harry Potter. don't hate.

Crystal and Billy said...

Billy and I saw this movie last weekend and loved it. Love the part with the robot babies. Very cheesy, but still a great laugh!!

Tricia said...

I want to see it, but I don't know if I can handle watching Jim kiss another girl!

Unknown said...

I agree LT. We saw Harry Potter this week with some friends (I wouldn't recommend it) They just keep getting more evil and this one had a lot of 'possession' stuff (evil/ Satanistic stuff). I actually was convicted when watching it. Anyway...my 2 cents. ejw

Anisa said...

i'm still all about the harry...we have a dollar movie theater here and i think ltw might be a good candidate for that. i used to love robin williams, but i am a little unsure after rv--the second worse movie i've EVER seen (after alexander).

i'm with heather...don't hate. :)