Saturday, July 28, 2007

...and I thought it was only for babies!!

Me? Easily excited? Most definitely.
There is a Johnson and Johnson lavender-scented lotion for babies that I'm obsessed with. No, I don't use it for myself, but I've noticed that Kristen and Candy both use it on their little ones. It smells awesome and I want to eat Henry and Landon when they are freshly "lotioned." :)
I was in Wal-Mart the other day and saw that there were new Johnson's products for adults (maybe it's been around for a long time and I'm just a little behind...I don't know). Anywho, there is a yummy lavender body wash that smells FANTASTIC! It's actually quite similar to the baby lotion. I was really excited. About body wash. Wow.
It's definitely a little more expensive than the Suave brand I'm used to purchasing, but it's totally worth it. I'm sold on it and don't plan on going back to the cheap stuff. You've got to go get some of this stuff.
I just used some and I'm pretty sure I smell incredible right now. :)

7 comments:

The Robertsons said...

I cut out my coupon today and I will be purchasing my bottle during my next trip to the store!

Kelley and Laura McWhirter said...

i have been wanting to try that...i am definitely going to get some.

just cause we don't have babies doesn't mean we don't have to smell good! :)

Unknown said...

Morgan uses that, so it's in our shower. I smell it and love it.

Anonymous said...

I bet it's great stuff...the fact that Johnson's is typically for infants never stopped me...I used that baby lotion for a few years in high school. It's good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Get an agent & do a TV commercial!

Jenny said...

c&c have lavender wash/lotion, too. i could eat them up when they have it on.:) i need some of the "adult" version

Anonymous said...

i love love love that stuff!!! it does smell incredible!