Friday, July 6, 2007

What? You want one?

I have had several inquiries about the genius bird feeder I posted about the other day. Well, my sweet mother kindly emailed me the site in where you can purchase one of these bad boys if you wish (it's called The Yankee Flipper). I'm sure there are several people out there who get as annoyed with squirrels as my parents do, so I bet it makes a great gift (in fact, I kinda wish I had discovered it before my parents went and bought one for themselves!). :)


Side note: In case you care, I'm spending some time with Kristen, Rob, and Henry this weekend and then I'm headed straight to North Mississippi to hang out with Candy, Chad, and Landon (I'm quite the world traveler!!) :) My blogging may lack a little until the middle of next week, but I'm sure I'll have fun things to post when I return! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though Chip & Dale are NOT squirrels, I don't think they would like that feeder!

Regina said...

Great, I see a purchase in my future! :) I think my parents will LOVE it!!!

Tracy~ said...

A perfect gift for the fam that has everything. My dad's getting one for Christmas!
Trace~

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

Thanks, LT. I'm ordering one for Jack asap. With all the squirrels in our yard, it should provide hours of nonstop entertainment.