Wednesday, July 25, 2007

yummy...

Looking for something cool, delicious, and EASY to make?? I've got it. I make this quite often during the summer (although it usually doesn't stay in my freezer very long!) and it's a hit. In fact, I made it for a friend just the other day and I actually had some last night. So good. Anyway, here's the very simple recipe:
Ingredients:
1 package Oreos (reduced fat if you're wanting to make the low fat version)
1 small container of Cool Whip (lite for low fat version)
1 half gallon of softened vanilla ice cream (low fat ice cream or frozen yogurt for the low fat version)
*Crush up Oreos and mix with Cool Whip and ice cream. Put mixture in a casserole dish and place in freezer. Serve in squares.
Note: I usually opt for the low fat version and I can tell very little difference!!

9 comments:

Sam H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam H said...

Who in their right mind would want to make something like THAT low fat?!

The Overstreets said...

ooo! I love this one. Can't beat oreos.

Crystal and Billy said...

OMG, that sounds sooo yummy!! I might just have to make that this weekend!!

Unknown said...

duh.
we've only been making this since Hew-Haw on Sat. nights with sponge rollers in our hair.
duh.

mary straton said...

I think we used to have that at the Chi O house. Mama Jones called it Oreo Fluff.

Unknown said...

MSKS - it is not fluffy. Perhaps Mama Jones is wrong.

Anonymous said...

make this for me when i come to town. thank you very much.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

sounds delish. let's have that when we get together next week with mere!