Monday, July 2, 2007

amazing...

For some reason, I have become extremely fascinated by multiple births lately. I definitely just spent at least the past hour of my life just reading about multiple births from different blogs I've come across. Giving birth is amazing in itself, but giving birth to 2, 3, 4, etc. at a time is beyond anything I can fathom really. Anyway, I like to look around on other people's blogs and I always get excited when I come across someone who has/is having multiples. (I wonder if this is a sign as to what's to come for me one day! haha).
Here are a few blogs of families with multiples (most of which I do not even know!):
The Holloway twins (Jenny is a college friend and was sorority sister of mine back in the day!)
The Manning twins
The Allison twins
The Hughes twins
The McNulty quads
The Steece quads
The Wilkinson QUINTUPLETS (wow)
After reading about these families, I'm in complete AWE as to how these extraordinary parents manage to do what they do AND find time to post pictures on a blog! Simply amazing. :)


You should definitely check out these little miracles of life! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh....i have another one i stalk. I've been doing the same thing! I'm amazed. This girl is still pregnant. She's having quads in a couple of weeks, and is on bedrest. she's so cute.
http://www.thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com
Lee Herrin

Jenny said...

being a mom to multiples = no dull moments :) it's absolutely the best think i've ever done. i highly recommend it!!!:) thanks for the shoutout.

Anonymous said...

Jenny's right! Never a dull moment! It is so wonderful though! That was such a sweet post from you! We have been blessed with 2 little miracles! We only update our blog like once a month--- but we will update it soon! So please check back! Thanks--Have a great day! Erika
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com