Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm a copycat (and I'm bored)...

It's almost 11:30 and I totally should go to bed...I'm down to single-digit days until school starts and I've GOT to get back in the routine of going to bed early. BUT, I was blog-stalking (as usual) and I came across one of these fun surveys. I'm such a sucker for these! Thanks Laura! :)

1. Parent's names: Tommy and Melita
2. Pets: my sweet Max
3. White, wheat or rye? wheat (light honey wheat please)
4. Favorite animal? dogs!!
5. Tattoo? i have at least 2 dozen of them..I don't know. I lost count.
6. Where did you put it? wait...where did I put what?
7. Piercings: just ears...one in each
8. Birth Place:Meridian, MS
9. Favorite vacation spot? I would have to say the mountains in North Carolina. I love the beach but I've totally been craving the mountains lately.
10. Ever Been to Africa? Nope
11. Stolen any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been toilet papering? I was too scared I'd get caught.
13. Ever been in a car accident? no thank goodness.
14. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
15. Salad Dressing? depends on my mood and the type of salad I'm eating. It's usually some sort of vinaigrette.
16. Favorite Pie? anything chocolate
17. Favorite Number? 2. I don't know why.
18. Favorite Movie? Sound of Music, Waiting for Guffman (completely opposite movies I know)
19. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. I decorate for it WAY too early.
20. Favorite chain restaurant: right now I'm on a Newk's kick.
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Subway
22. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Coke for sure.
23. Favorite ice cream: can't pick just one favorite...i CAN tell you that it will include chocolate though.
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
25. Favorite brand of body soap? I use shower gel or body wash and I've JUST discovered the best ever...Johnson's!!
26. Favorite TV shows? The Office, Seinfeld, Desperate Housewives, American Idol
27. Toothpaste? Crest no doubt.
28: Toothbrush? must be soft...I have sensitive gums
29: At a bbq, hamburger or hot dog? hamburger no doubt.
30: Favorite magazine? Real Simple
31. Favorite Smell? yummy candles, babies :)
32. Favorite Sound? George Strait on the radio
33. If I had chosen my own first name: something simple...Anna, Kate, Ellie, Addie, etc.
34. When was your last hospital visit? went to ER once in college with a kidney stone.
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test?never
36. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? License to Wed
Was it great, good, fair or a waste of time? cute....very entertaining
37. Eye color: green...hands down.
38. Favorite sport to watch? MSU anything...especially basketball
39. Bedtime: during a school week- 10:00
40. How many people have you been in love with? just one...John Krasinski :)

No comments: