Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I've been tagged by Maggie Ethridge to do the following:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
So, Here you go!

The 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer is this one of me and my dear Shannon. It was taken last month when we got together in Birmingham for a little shopping. Fun times! I love her.

Instead of me narrowing down 4 people to tag, consider ALL of you tagged...

2 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Are you listening to Christmas music already?

Anonymous said...

Ooooh how fun! I'm doing that as soon as I get home...I needed something for a new post. Yesss.

And I AM DEFINITELY listening to Christmas music already. I don't know that I have EVER started this early. Looks like you got to me this year yaya...