Monday, November 17, 2008

another tag and a HAYRIDE!

My oldest friend MSKS has tagged me with the "Kreativ Blogger Award," and here's what she's insisting I do: list 6 interesting things about myself and tag 6 others to do the same. Now, other than the most personal things about me, it's difficult for me to come up with 6 more things to share. I'll do the best though. Allow me to go ahead and apologize if some of these are repeats.
1. As a child, I shared a room with both of my sisters (not at the same time-i went from sharing with K to sharing with H). I had to hold their hair in order to go to sleep. It was a security thing for me. My childhood friends can attest to this as well. MSKS used to hate it when I spent the night at her house. :) I still find hair-holding comforting. Is that strange?
2. I can't remember the last time I had fast food--I mean REAL fast food (burger, fries, etc). I would rather waste calories on mexican.
3. Tulips are my favorite flowers.
4. I already have my Christmas cards written on, addressed, stamped, and ready to be mailed. Again I ask...is that strange?
5. I used to DESPISE leopard printed clothing. I now own 2 leopard print shirts, a clutch, and I'm on the lookout for some leopard print flats. I'm sure it's just a phase. I seem to have lots of those these days.
6. I have never kissed a boy under mistletoe. I sorta want to though. Could this be the year? ;)
....Ok...I did it...
I think I'll tag: Heather, Candy, Meredith, Katey, Emily S., and Emily R.

Onto the next subject for the evening...
(The "foam finger" was one of his favorite gifts! He loves his bulldogs!)
Henry celebrated his 2nd birthday (a few weeks early) by having his friends and family over for a hayride! Kristen and Rob went above and beyond to make this fun for Henry and he had a blast! HAPPY (EARLY) 2nd BIRTHDAY SWEET HENRY!

8 comments:

The Robertsons said...

That cake is awesome! Henry is a true bulldog.

Chelle said...

I don't think it is strange that you have all your cards addressed and ready...but I am JEALOUS! Haven't even started mine yet. I think Henry is precious and can completely understand your obsession with him!

mary straton said...

You should never say never when it comes to matters of fashion.

The cake is fantastic! Martha Stewart would be proud.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA: "Finally I can eat something that is not organic"

Tricia said...

that cake is fab.

Katie said...

How cool is that cake?!?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that cake is that big and looks that yummy with that much icing, and I still didn't get even a small piece brought back to me! HAHAHA! :)Love-HEGS

Meaghan said...

Wow...Mary Reeves will be lucky to have a cake so elaborate for her wedding!
Stalk away! :)