Sunday, November 23, 2008

A great start to what I hope to be a wonderful LONG week!

Nothing sounds more thrilling to me than sleeping in as late as I want tomorrow...and the next day..and the next, etc. I'm so excited about having this week off I could just cry.
It was a busy weekend here in Vegas. Friday after school I celebrated our upcoming week-long break with my friends Heather and Hope. Nothing is better than Tipico on a Friday afternoon!
My sister Heather got here Friday night and we spent the day Saturday doing a little shopping. We also went with my parents to the MSU basketball game Saturday night. We didn't make it to the football game earlier that day, but both the football and basketball games were WINS!
I love my sister.
Sunday afternoon I was honored to be invited to help my buddy Camp celebrate his 3rd birthday! I took several really cute pictures from the party, but I emailed them all to Katey, and since it WAS her child's party, I'll let her post the party pics! :)
I did want to show off a couple though just so you could see him. I sure do love that child.
Can you tell how old he is???
me, Camp, and sweet mommy-to-be-again-Katey. She is such a great mom to that boy. Can't wait for baby no-name Overstreet to be here in a few weeks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMP!

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

We loved having you there today! Thank you for coming!! You are the best.

Tassie said...

You are such a good friend....I hope that one day we'll hang out and you can post pictures of our outing on your blog!