Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

Happy Thanksgiving friends!
Mom, Dad, and I spent the day with my mom's family in Collinsville. Kristen had to work all day, and Heather and Trey were with Trey's family. They were missed, but I'm slowly learning how to function in life without my sisters. ;)
I don't know if it was just because I was particularly hungry today, but this very well may have been one of the YUMMIEST Thanksgiving dinners I've had. Everything was fabulous. The day spent with my family was great. The only thing missing from this nearly perfect day was a nice lengthy nap. Maybe tomorrow!
Below are some pictures of several (though not nearly ALL!) of my cousins. Top R picture: me with 3 of my first cousins, Adelia, Lisa, and Monica. Bottom group picture: me, Adelia, Tiffany and Candace (Lisa's children), and Brooklee and Amberlee (Monica's children). The center picture is of me and my Mamaw. I don't get to see her nearly enough, so I treasure the time I AM able to spend with her. She lives in assisted living in Meridian. She often shows the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, so while it's difficult to see her in this state, I value the time I get to see her. Thankfully, it was a good day for her. I think she enjoyed getting to see everyone.

Rob, Henry, Heather, and Trey (yes..Kristen's working AGAIN this weekend!) are coming tomorrow, and we're having Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's family Saturday night.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Tassie said...

wow,two thanksgiving dinners...i'm jealous!

Unknown said...

you made it sound like adelia is lisa's child.
cool.
rock on.
eat some turkey.