Tuesday, November 25, 2008

allow me to introduce...

My new niece and nephew, Jean, Jr. and Joy!
Well...
Not really.
In case you can't tell, I discovered a website where you can upload pictures of you and your significant other and see what their children will look like. I don't seem to have a significant other these days, so I took it upon myself to see what Heather and Trey's children will look like.
Aren't they beautiful little creatures? :)
HAHA!

What do you think about my little new baby Jean, Jr.?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

Click HERE to see what YOUR children will look like!
Wow, I really do have too much time on my hands this week! :)

11 comments:

Regina said...

OK too funny! You DO have too much time on your hands! :) But it is SO fun isn't it! :) Have a great week!!!

Unknown said...

that settles it....I am never getting pregnant. much too risky.

The Beamer's said...

That is so funny!!!! Who knew there was such a website????

mary straton said...

that is freakish. Heather and Trey are way cuter than their potential offspring.

Tricia said...

Whoa. Little Joy has quite the forehead!!!! Hahahaha that is so funny! Where do they get their curly hair from?

Tassie said...

It is so nice to be able to have free time on your hands....thanks for finding this site. I wonder what my future kids with David would look like? Oh wait....they'd look like Raelynn!

Happy Gobble Gobble!

Nan said...

oh my. I think I just peed a little. HOW did their baby turn out that way? It would be much cuter in real-life. For sure. And it wouldn't have that brillo pad perm.

The Benjamins said...

This is hysterical! :)

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I agree with Heather....way too risky for her to ever have a baby!!!!! Laura

The Vineyards said...

Yikes!!!

Anisa said...

i actually had a nightmare about that baby.