Sunday, September 23, 2007

weekend recap and LOTS of pictures of my nephew (whether you care to see them or not!!) :)

I'm not going to be doing much typing tonight, as I am tired from a long (but FANTASTIC) weekend. I will, however, include a lot of pictures from the weekend since uploading pictures to a blog post requires very little thinking. :)

Heather and Trey came into town Friday night and we had a fun cookout dinner with the fam. Anytime Tommy T. is on the grill and Melita is in the kitchen (preparing not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 different desserts), you can guarantee that good food will be had by all. After dinner, JR and I hit up University Drive for Bulldog Bash. It was fun, but considering the fact that we are old and both are really tired on Friday nights, we didn't last too long.

Saturday, Kris, Rob, and Henry joined the fun. After watching Ole Miss lose on TV again, We all went to the game to watch MSU win again. GO DAWGS!

Here are some fun pictures from the game...










Here's my angel just being cute. He's almost 10 months old!



Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how is he that cute? I wasn't prepared for such cuteness.

miss him already. and you, of course.

Tracy~ said...

Very cute pictures! It sounds like a perfect weekend.

As for Ole Miss, they were playing my other favorite team and someone had to lose :)

Your nephew really is the cutest. That is my favorite age.

Tracy~

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i think he got even cuter since last time you posted pictures!!

Jenny Ruth said...

SUCH great pictures!! looks like y'all had a great time! glad you got in some good family time :)

The Lively's said...

Henry is sooo cute!! GO STATE!