Friday, September 28, 2007

proud bulldog

I finally caved and got Max an "I Eat Rebels"t-shirt. His cousin Olive has one just like it, and ever since he saw hers, he's been begging me for one too. He thinks he looks fierce and intimidating when he wears it.
He probably could have used a medium rather than a small, but he really likes to wear tight shirts so he can show off his muscles (plus, his mommy likes his shirts kinda small so he won't pee-pee on them when he goes outside :) ).
Isn't he cute?
He's ready for the game tomorrow and even MORE ready for the rebels to come to Starkville for the Egg Bowl in November!

7 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

So cute!! Maddie has a MSTATE shirt that she wears on game day. She prances around in it...showing off her love for the bulldogs, just like her mom and dad! Go DAWGS!!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

love it!

ps go back and read the last comment on my last post. someone left a message for you. i think my japanese readership needs to see guffman.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

That is the CUTEST thing I have ever seend! I love it!

The Robertsons said...

Tell Max that he looks handsome in his shirt! It really shows off his muscles.

Unknown said...

sophie is jealous.

Sarah Mae said...

That is adorable LT. You are a great mommy!

Christi said...

My Max has the same shirt in a small, too! But he also needs a medium...not so much because of the muscles as because of his love affair with all things food and treats!