Thursday, September 13, 2007

tag...YOU'RE IT!

Thanks for tagging me Heather and Trace! (I love doing fun stuff like this). Both of them made a list of 10 things that make them happy. Then they "tagged" 5 other people to do the same. Sooooo....here are 10 things that make ME happy. I, like Heather, have way more than 10 things that I could write, but I'll try to narrow it down. :)
1. My faith. My relationship with God is top priority and having good time with Him makes me happy! :)
2. The fam. Awesome parents...fabulous sisters...2 pretty cool brothers-in law :) ...an adorable nephew...wonderful grandmothers...fantastic aunts, uncles and cousins. Wow, God sure did bless me with a great one!
3. Friends. Don't want to make anyone jealous or anything, but I DO have the greatest friends. I keep in touch with several childhood friends and some of my best friends are even girls that I've only known for a short period of time. There have been times in my life when I truly did not know what I'd do without them. You know the kind of girlfriends that you can call ANYTIME about ANYTHING? I have those kinds of friends.
4. Having a special someone. It's nice to have somebody make you feel good about yourself....someone you enjoy spending time with... It's the little things in life that mean the most and it's nice when somebody recognizes that.
5. Max. I love my dog. He gets so excited to see me everyday and I love to see how happy is gets each night when he gets to snuggle next to me in bed. :) There have been certain times lately when he's driven me CRAZY, but I still love him. I've said this before, but I'll say it again...getting a dog is the best thing I've ever done for myself. I highly recommend it.
6. Mexican food. Going to tipico with friends is one of my most favorite things to do. Does that mean my life is boring? Nope...I'm just easily entertained (and it's cheap!). Gotta love chips and salsa!
7. Jogging. It's a stress relief for me. I'm a fairly slow-paced runner but it's great exercise and even if I'm not in the mood to run one day, I feel so much better when I do.
8. Sleeping. It's way underrated and I've realized that in my "older" years. I sometimes want to go up to the kindergarteners here at school and cry with jealousy when they have nap time. Oh, what I would do do have a designated "nap time" at school...they don't get it.
9. Rain. Let me clarify this one. I don't love rain ALL of the time (you know, like if I'm all dressed up and have to get outside in it, driving in it, etc...). BUT, I do love a good thunderstorm when I'm at home, sleeping, and have NOTHING to do. LOVE it.
10. George Strait. Heather, I mentioned that our lists were very similar, however, I don't remember this being a commonality between the 2. :) I have seen him in concert 5 times and get excited each time. I love hearing him on the radio and seeing him on TV. He's talented AND good looking....what more could you want? Right Candy?
YOUR TURN!!! :)
TAG...Claire, Candy, Meredith, Mary Straton, and Katey...YOU'RE IT!

4 comments:

Tracy~ said...

I LOVE your answers. There were so many things I could have listed. I agree with the nap and the rain... it's a perfect day when it's dark and rainy and you can curl up in bed.

I'm so glad you did this!!!

Happy Thursday!
Trace~

Unknown said...

george straight makes me vom. he is old enough to be your dad.

i like naps.

Adelia said...

I love George too. And I'm jealous that you have seen him so many times and I never have. Heather is just being a brat child. This was your space for your answers. She had her turn!

The Robertsons said...

by the way Heather, it is Strait