Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shout out to my bro-in-law...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!

You're the big 2-7 today! WOO HOO!!!! Max and I hate that we weren't there to celebrate the other day. We hope you have a fantastic day today and we think that you should force Heather to fry some squirrel for you tonight. :)

Thank you for taking care of my little sister. Not too many people could put up with her the way you do. You're a special, special man (kidding Heather!!!).

Anyway, happy birthday to you! You'll be thought about today!! See you soon!!!

DEAR UNCLE TREY, I MISS YOU. YOU ARE COOL. WILL YOU PLAY FETCH WITH ME SOON? I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. BRING SOPHIE TO MY HOUSE AND WE CAN ALL SNUGGLE SOON. RUFF RUFF. LUV, YOUR NEPHEW MAX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a pretty sweet pic. of trey.