Saturday, September 22, 2007

GO DAWGS!!!

My cousin Cary, his wife April, and their 2 sons Braden and Cooper came by my parents' house today before heading to Davis-Wade Stadium to cheer my bulldogs to yet ANOTHER victory (3 in a row! This is big time!). This adorable picture is of their 2 sons and little Henry. I have lots of fun pictures from today to share but I'm feeling a little tired tonight, so they'll just have to wait until tomorrow! I HAD to share this one tonight though. I think it's precious. Those are 3 good looking-future bulldogs!

L-R: Braden, Henry, Cooper

4 comments:

Adelia said...

Those are some precious little boys. Even though I wish mine were in little Eagle uniforms they are still too cute. I wish I could have been there.

Tricia said...

LAURA. YOU MUST COME TO MY OFFICE PARTY. CALL ME PRONTO! 662.312.6295. AND YOU MAY BRING A FRIEND, OF COURSE.... :)

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Those boys are sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

love it. henry looks so old in this picture!