Friday, September 7, 2007

so so blessed...

"My Cup Overflows with Blessings...." Psalm 23:5
I've been reading Psalm a good bit lately and I actually just came across this verse the other day. I then stumbled across a link from Jenny's blog, where a friend of hers actually created a list of ways that she's been blessed. What a great idea!
I've thought about this a lot lately, especially after reading the verse AND then seeing it in a blog post.
So, it's only appropriate that I share a few ways that God has blessed my life. Maybe this will inspire you to do the same! Here is only a small handful of my blessings:
1. God's unfailing love, first and foremost.
2. My parents. I realize now that growing up in a loving, Christian home is unfortunately rare these days. My parents have always been my biggest fans and I'm very proud of them.
3. My sisters. I talk to them daily and can't imagine it any other way. We're extremely close. (What? You've never read Heather's blog? Oh you must...).
4. Friends. Sometimes I wonder what I've done to deserve so many best friends. I'm also thankful for my new friends! ;)
5. My nephew, Henry. My life completely changed Dec. 1, 2006, when he entered this world!
6. My job.
7. The close relationship I have with my grandmothers and the incredible relationship I had with my Dada, who passed away last year. What a role model he is to many.
8. Max. He loves me everyday, no matter what! Getting him was the best thing I've ever done for myself.
9. Good health.
10. A house in which to live.
I limited my list to 10, but it really could go on and on. I want to encourage YOU to sit back and think about how YOUR life has been blessed.
Amazing isn't it?

No comments: