Sunday, August 26, 2007

weekend o' fun...

Kris, Rob, and Henry were in town this weekend for Kristen's 10th year high school reunion (that's so weird to me). It was great and Henry is still cute. :) He's nearly 9 months old now, and those of you who have/ have had a 9 month old probably know exactly what Kristen and Rob are experiencing right now. HE'S EVERYWHERE! He's crawling, getting into everything, and trying to stand up by himself. He's such a happy baby and I love every second I get to spend with him.
We missed you Heather and Trey!

Here he is loving on a big stuffed bear that my dad bought him. I'm a little freaked out by that giant bear, but Henry LOVES it!:)

He crawled over to my dad's baseball bat and starting "playing" with it. He knows how to make his daddy and grandaddy smile! :)

GO DAWGS!!! :)

He doesn't like to be still much these days, but I did manage to hold him long enough to have my picture taken with him.

Me and JR at Nana's after Sunday lunch.

So, I'm a little anxious to get this week started. I think it's going to be a good one for these particular reasons:

1. FIRST FOOTBALL GAME THIS THURSDAY NIGHT!!! WOO HOO!!! GO DAWGS!! (My outfit for the game is pretty cute too. :) )

2. Payday

3. Labor Day weekend is coming up and I'm headed to the beach, baby! :)

4. ALSO, the weather report says that it's not supposed to reach triple digits in temp. this week. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED! Isn't it sad that we are to the point where we actually hope for 90 degree weather? Pathetic. I'm so ready for fall.

I hope YOU have a great week!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so J. He is so freakin' adorable. I want to squeeze him NOW!!!

You think you are hot stuff with your new outfit, cute boy, and football game plans. I mean, presidential box? YOU SUCK

Anisa said...

you are jr look very cute in that picture. :)

Regina said...

Cutie patootie!! Thanks for sharing a pic! Have a great time at the game!
We are headed out to the Tech vs. SMU game this next Monday! I am getting the girls lil Tech outfits ready this week! (of course, I have NO idea what I am wearing... but they will be C-U-T-E!) WOOHOO!! Go Tech!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

cute nephew, cute boyfriend, cute outfit. where does the cuteness end with you?

mary straton said...

you have a wild look in your eye in the pic of you and the H-man.

i do NOT have a cute outfit for the game as it will be hot for the 4 hours prior to kickoff that kell will drag me to campus. tell me more about this cute outfit. you teachers must be LOADED if you can buy new clothes for football games.

come visit me and kell in the club level if you feel like slummin'.

mary straton said...

by the way, you are mighty fond of an ellipses, arent' you.

The Texas VicHorns said...

you look hott in those pics.

post pic's from the football game so i can see the outfit.

you're hot.

Blaine and Kate said...

you have the cutest blog. what adorable photos! If you want to escape the heat, come to NZ b/c it is WINTER! hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

msk don't you mean the parentheses smilies? Because yes, it would appear as though she's quite fond of those along with the "quotes." Sad I won't be at the football game. And no, swart, teacher's do NOT make enough money to buy new clothes for football games. Only when we think we're hot stuff because we're going in the pres box ;) I miss you two girls. Both of you, come see me.

The Robertsons said...

I am not only jealous that you are able to go to the game, but that you won't be in Starkvegas to see me! Henry is sooooooo cute! Landon and Henry need to schedule a play date.

Adelia said...

I need to see you and Henry again right now. He is adorable. And i too, am ecstatic about the start of college football season though my team and yours are not the same.

Anonymous said...

You look happy with J.R. Ewing