Monday, August 13, 2007

IT'S. ABOUT. TIME.

Ok, so I'll admit...I can be sort of a nag sometimes, but ONLY about certain things. Something that I most definitely nag my "nonblogging" friends about...STARTING A BLOG. In fact, I've been on Meredith's case ever since she got married in March and moved alllll the way to Alpine, TX. Finally I've gotten my way.
She started a blog and I'm pumped about it. Mere and her adorable pregnant little sister, Emily, are definitely 2 of THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE I know. If you've never checked out Emily's blog, it's a must if you're in for a good laugh. :) I have no doubt that Mere's will be quite entertaining too...
Anyway, Mere, welcome to the very addictive world of blogging. May you become obsessed like the rest of us. Love you and miss you friend!!

7 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Thanks for the shout out Laura! I love and miss you too. Don't you love the name of your blog link from my site??? :)

I wish we were going to Tipico tonight. I MISS YOU

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!

hey, smartie pants, how did you get it to say "1 person who cares enough to say something"
you are cool.

holla.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

I'm glad you still think I'm so adorable. Maybe I'll have Jack read your blog tonight to remind him how adorable I am.

TCBY soon??

The Texas VicHorns said...

It's. about. time. for. you. to. blog.

miss you.

LWolfe said...

i miss your daily blogging now that you're back in school...hope it's going well, Ms. T.

mary straton said...

hurry up and blog again. i'm bored at work and need some reading material.

Unknown said...

ditto, msks.