Monday, August 6, 2007

great ending to a long day...

I'm back in school. The kids don't come until Thursday, but we're going to meetings, trainings, etc. until then. Today was a long day...really really long. I wasn't stressed out after the 6 hour training (not even kidding), but I guess you can say I was just a little burned out. Around 3:00, after the training was over, I was told to go to the front desk at school because there was something there for me.
I got flowers! Aren't they pretty? I was in a great mood instantly. :)

What a great way to start off a new school year...

13 comments:

Regina said...

Gotta beg the question, WHO are they from?!?! :) So glad that you had a awesome surprise at the end of the day!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love getting flowers!!!! How much fun!!!!

Katie said...

Beautiful!! Yes, from whom? :)

The Ueltschey's said...

YES, WE WANT TO KNOW FROM WHO!!

Unknown said...

pretty and i know from who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!

SIKE

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

I thought I made myself clear yesterday...CALL IN SICK!

Unknown said...

Yes, one minor detail....who are they from? :) Let us know! ejw

Tracy~ said...

I'm sad your summer is over but I think the kids you have each year are probably pretty lucky!

Gotta love the flowers!

Trace~

Anisa said...

from whom??? inquiring minds want to know!!

Unknown said...

Inquiring minds want to know!!


WHO??

The Benjamins said...

You can't just say you got flowers and not tell from who! They are beautiful though!

Unknown said...

laura, your fans are asking.

give the people what they are looking for.

Jenny said...

WHO
IS
IT????????????????????????????:-)