Sunday, August 12, 2007

ok, ok, it's time for a little RELIEF PLEASE!

Believe it or not, this is what the thermometer read inside JR's car at 6:30 pm! (Ok, ok, JR is the fantastic guy responsible for sending me flowers the other day...happy now that I confessed? =) ... you might just start hearing about him more...).
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for rain and MUCH cooler weather. I walked outside today just long enough to change a light bulb and it caused me to sweat. A LOT. I'm so not a fan of this!! PLEASE RAIN AND COOL THINGS OFF FOR US DOWN HERE!!!
On another note, tomorrow starts my first full week of school. I'm supposed to already be in bed because I'm determined to start my week off right...with plenty of sleep. I hope you all have a great Monday. Don't go outside unless you have to. It's just not worth it.
I'm going to bed now.

8 comments:

Anisa said...

yay! you finally fessed up!! :) i was wondering if that was the case...

The Segrest Family said...

a - woo - woo...!
can't wait to hear more about this JR character!

The Segrest Family said...

okay - im officially a stalker - i just looked back at your UMI post to see this JR person.
he is a looker!

The Kosko Family said...

i knew it was him....i heard from a little birdie that you'd been seen with him at church and around town. . . .

Unknown said...

nice plug for James.

you are funny.

The Texas VicHorns said...

move to alpine. the land of NO humidity. good times.

so my blog is now completed. your welcome.

The Benjamins said...

It is too hot!

Glad you finally decided to release the name of the flowers' sender! :)

Alison said...

oh my gosh! i miss mississippi but not the humidity--except when it's freezing here in pa in feb! by the way-- beautiful flowers :)