Saturday, August 4, 2007

UMI

Last night, my friend JR and I went to a fabulous Japanese restaurant here called UMI. I am a HUGE sushi fan and I go there often. JR, on the other hand, doesn't like sushi and had never been there before. Since I talked about how wonderful that place is, I was a little nervous about him going there- afraid that I had "talked it up" a little too much.
Fortunately, he found several things on the menu (other than sushi!) that he liked, so he was pleased. In fact, he said he enjoyed it so much that he will start going there regularly. Woo hoo! UMI has some of the best sushi I've ever had and an excellent atmosphere. I love it!

4 comments:

mary straton said...

you HAVE to come to Jackson for Little Tokyo.

i heart sushi

The Overstreets said...

Looks like fun.. never been there. Kane and I will have to check it out.

Unknown said...

love that place.
MSKS - there is a Little Toykyo in the burg as well. it is my fav.

Anonymous said...

starkville is SO different now...they have a sushi restaurant now?!?

i'm pretty fond of surin's sushi here in birmingham