Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am obsessed...

I have become obsessed with this video.
Powered by AOL Video

I can't get enough of Sugarland, which is ironic (or "ironical" if you will) because I didn't like them at all when I first heard them. After watching Jennifer Nettles perform on TV, though (she's the lead singer), I am now a fan. Am I the only person that thinks she's FABULOUS? I could definitely handle looking like her AND singing like her. Watch this video if you've never seen it. Even if you're NOT a country music lover (Heather- be open minded!), give her a chance...I guarantee you'll develop a "girl crush" on her just as I have.
She's HOT.

10 comments:

mary straton said...

i mean, she's cute and all, but i do NOT have a crush on her. her voice is weird to me, too.

and what have claire and i told you about diagnosing your own obsessions?

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

whatever lt. you are way cuter than her. i dont think she's a very good singer either...and I don't know anything about singing talent.

The Texas VicHorns said...

LT,

I find this post disturbing. Are therea any other girl crushes I should know about???

Anonymous said...

seriously yaya? that is possibly one of the worst music videos ever. I can't handle the twang, and I DO love country music. She's NOT that cute, her hair's stringy, and for crying out loud she's dancing around a grocery store.

My opinion about music videos: they hardly EVER improve on the song one bit.

I still love you, though.

LT (and Max) said...

i think you're all just jealous.

Unknown said...

I am not watching it.

I refuse.

Morgan Tart said...

Laura I completely agree with you! I saw her in Tupelo a few months back while we were living there and I definitely developed a girl crush! Matt got tired of me talking about her! She has the best personality on stage. So don't feel bad, you are not alone!

Anisa said...

i tried, but i still don't like country music. but i tried!!

but i am not judging! :)

LT (and Max) said...

morgan vitart is the only cool person who has commented about this post. thanks morgan. :)

Harper said...

Umm..I'm with you Laura! She is fabulous, i love all their music! Good choice, thanks for the video, i hadn't seen it yet!