Thursday, March 8, 2007

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Bravo to Simon... I couldn't have said it better myself. If you're an idol fan, then I'm quite sure that at this point in the competition, you're thinking what I'm thinking: GO HOME ANTONELLA AND SANJAYA!
  • My thoughts on Antonella: this is a singing competition NOT a beauty pageant...maybe you should try out for "Miss Teen USA."



  • And for Sanjaya: cut your hair and stop wearing make up.

If these 2 don't go home tonight, I may have to discontinue watching it....(ok, so, I've threatened to do this before, but it hasn't worked...).

On a POSITIVE note: my votes go out to Lakisha, and Melinda. These girls are STRAIGHT UP talented and if America votes strictly on talent, one of these 2 will have it in the bag.


*The results will be on tonight at 7...of course, if you're like me and watch "The Office," you'll find this schedule very inconvenient.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you may find that it is inconvienet that the office is on at the same time.

I find that it is inconvient that I do not have cable.

Unknown said...

you may find that it is inconvienet that the office is on at the same time.

I find that it is inconvient that I do not have cable.

Unknown said...

Isn't The Office on NBC? That is a free channel isn't it? Heather, quit whining.

Emily Fowler said...

Super inconvenient for me and matt. we love the office and american idol

The Kosko Family said...

it's ok, friend! the office was a re-run!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AMERICA!!!!!!! They KEPT Sanjaya! What in the world???? I don't understand!