Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh, COME ON!!!

America, I'm disappointed. I really am.
I just KNEW Sanjaya was going home after he made it to the bottom 3 on American Idol last night. I JUST KNEW IT! So I'm standing in front of my TV, by myself, waiting for the verdict.
I wanted to cry when I heard "Sanjaya............(long pause...my heart is pounding by this time...)..... you're SAFE!" WHAT?!!!!! Seriously, America, this is getting ridiculous. I threaten each week to stop watching the show if he doesn't go home. I don't know how much more of his singing I can take.

(Look at his face!! I think even HE is wondering how he's made it this far!!!)


I just don't get it.

*cadbury egg update: the bag is empty. They're all gone...all of them.

2 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

I KNOW!!!!! UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

ps. i love the mini cadberry eggs, too....

The Overstreets said...

I'm so with you on this one.