Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm very EASILY entertained...

This whole spring break thing is giving me a lot more time to do NOTHING. I'm not used to having NOTHING to do (not that I'm complaining!!! It's fabulous actually!). I may be blogging a little more than usual this week because of all of the extra free time I have...get excited!

I came across this site (thanks Anisa!) and decided to play around with it. Here's what I came up with:


Yes, this is supposed to be me and Max (it's the best I could do).
I understand that:
  • Max is not a girl, therefore, he does NOT wear bows (other than that, that's a pretty good replica of Max!)
  • I'm not anorexic
  • There are no dog parks in Starkville where I take Max

Still, it was kinda entertaining. You should give it a try!

Can you tell just HOW bored I am?

1 comment:

Anisa said...

you are so cute in cartoon! mine looks anorexic too. i couldn't find "10 lbs. overweight" as a body or i would've changed. :) hehe