Saturday, March 10, 2007

thoughts for today...

I'm sitting here in silence drinking coffee (one of my favorite things to do actually) and I'm thinking about today and ALL that will be taking place:
  • I'm heading to Mere's bridesmaid brunch in just a few short minutes...in pj's...it doesn't get better than that!

  • Mere's wedding is at 4 today. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am for her! There's no doubt she'll be beautiful and to make things more perfectly for her, it looks as though it's going to be a gorgeous day! Yea!!!

  • After the wedding I'm actually going to be telling Meredith goodbye. Not just because she's going on her honeymoon and it'll be a week or so before I see her. Not even just because she's going to be living a couple of hours away so the visits will be few. She and Vic are actually going to be living in Alpine, Texas (very close to the Mexico border), so I needless to say, we won't be getting together on Thursdays to watch "The Office" anymore! It's weird to be overcome with such extreme opposite emotions as I am right now...I couldn't be happier for Mere. She deserves to be happy more than anybody. Saying goodbye to her right now though, make me SO SAD!!! I just hope I make it through today!

Meredith-I love you and I'm going to miss you friend!!


  • MSU is playing Arkansas today at noon. Because of the busy day I have today, chances are I won't be watching it, but I'm still going to be pulling for my dawgs!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: