Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a good one...

Claire burned me a fantastic Patty Griffin mix last weekend when she was here. She's quite obsessed with Patty Griffin, and I'm always telling her that I want to expand my music taste (and I, of course, want to be just like her :) ).

Anywho....
It's a FABULOUS CD. Fabulous.
Claire's favorite song on the CD is called "Heavenly Day." The first time she made me listen to it, I liked it, but it wasn't until about the 5th time I listened to it that I officially became OBSESSED with it.

SO....
I've added it to my playlist below (Claire, I know you tried to download it and couldn't get it to work...try again...it's available now!)
You have to listen to it. You'll love it!

Thanks Claire! :)

6 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

patty is one of my all time favorites, too.....i've been listening to her for a long time, and she just keeps getting better....

ps. the song heavenly day is about her cute little dog!
fun, huh?

Unknown said...

You've gotten me hooked. LOVE IT!!

mary straton said...

you have not blogged several days. are you sick? have you not had any thoughts or musings?

Anonymous said...

I like the Heavenly Day song, but some of your others are not so outstanding...sorry. LJLL

Unknown said...

agreed, ljll

The Overstreets said...

love me some patty!