Sunday, March 18, 2007

My sweet nephew...


...one of my favorite's of Henry's sweet smile!!


So, I mentioned in a recent post that I would be visiting Kristen and Rob and that I would be posting new pictures of Henry soon. After spending the weekend with them, I realized that I have a serious problem with picture-taking (this isn't new to those of you who know me well). I took almost 100 pictures of Henry in just a matter of 3 days. 100!!! AND, HE'S NOT EVEN MY CHILD!! Of course I feel like he might as well be, but seriously, what in the world am I going to be like if I have children of my own one day? I really just can't imagine. I feel like I need to capture every single thing Henry does! (Look at some of the pictures I took though...it was so worth following his every move with a camera in my hand!). Anyway, you don't need me going on and on about how adorable he is...these pictures speak for themselves (and YES, I did refrain from posting all 100 pictures!)!


In case you can't read the shirt, it says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my aunt"...someone actually gave it to Henry. Kristen is not a huge fan of the onesies with words on them, but I thought it was only appropriate that I take a picture with him wearing it!

Henry being smothered by his 2 aunts!

1 comment:

Hillary Jordan said...

I love the onsie on Henry.. I agree that he's got 2 hot aunts! Thanks for linking my Address to Impress blog on your site. Keep up the work on your blog, I try to check it daily! Have a great day, Hillary