Saturday, March 3, 2007

On a sad note...

*Claire's uncle passed away this weekend. It was very unexpected and her family is quite devastated.
*Also, I asked you to pray for Doris Cooper in a previous post. I graduated high school with her grandson, Cooper, and I'm really close to her daughter (Cooper's mom), June. She passed away today at 91 years old (91 YEARS OLD! isn't that amazing??).

Please remember to pray for both of these families as they are mourning the loss of their loved ones...

1 comment:

Emily Fowler said...

Hey laura,
I hate to hear about all the losses. I will keep them in my prayers. On another note, it took me forever to realize who lt was. I thought you were posting comments as the word "It." haha. I am so glad that you posted a comment on my blogspot, and you even have me linked. thanks so much. I will definetly keep checking your blog out.

emily