Saturday, March 3, 2007

My new favorite thing!

I have a new obsession.... painting pottery! There's a fabulous little place in Starkville called "Dandy Doodlez" where you can paint almost ANYTHING. Heather has been fond of this place for quite some time, and she's always trying to get me to go, but I never have. I guess I thought you had to be an artist to really enjoy it. Well, she talked me, my mom, and Nana into going with her today. Of course, since she was in town and REALLY wanted to go, I figured I'd better go too so I could have some good hanging out time with her while she was here. Well, let me tell you, I'm far from being an artist, but I LOVED IT! We were there for nearly 3 hours. It was SO much fun (not to mention RELAXING!). I may become a regular there now. Mamaw's birthday is next week, so I painted her a cross, and of course I had to get Max something too, so I painted a little bone magnet with his name on it (I'm sure he's REALLY going to enjoy that one!).
I loved having Heather and Trey here this weekend. Heather, Mom, Nana and I were able to spend the day together while Dad and Trey played golf. Then tonight, Heather, Trey and I at ate Mexico Tipico, which of course, is always a winner! :) Max is exhausted from playing with Sophie all day too. It really is THE cutest thing watching to 2 of those run around chasing each other incessantly. I managed to catch a couple of shots of them playing together. TOO CUTE!


What a fun day!

*By the way, if you've never met my sister Heather, or never even taken a peek at her blog, YOU MUST. She'll have you laughing even if you DON'T know her. I can't tell you how many times people have asked, "are you SURE the 2 of you are sisters?".....those of you who know both of us have probably wondered...sometimes I wonder myself... :)
*Any thoughts on my new blog template?? I wanted a little change...

No comments: