Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just a few things...

  • I realize that it's been several days since a posting. I know that for most of you, they have been very long days as you've impatiently waited to see what was going to happen next in the exciting life of Laura Tomlinson. I'll try not to ever leave you in such suspense again.
  • There were 2 different events that occurred last week that were too devastating to even write about in a post: a) MSU's loss in NYC (stupid 3 pointer at the BUZZER!). MSK(S) is right...it IS painful to be a State fan. b) "You know who" has NOT been voted off of "you know what show "yet (it's too difficult for me to even type).
  • I got a hair cut yesterday. It's shorter than it's been in YEARS. I was ready for a change and I kinda like it actually. (NOTE: I would take a picture now and post it, BUT it's 7:00 am, and I think it's in everyone's BEST interest for me NOT to post a picture of myself for the public to see...picture to come later...again, I'm sorry to leave you in suspense).
  • Wondering why I'm awake at 7:00 am on a Saturday? Max. Sometimes he enjoys sleeping in, other times (like today) he's ready to get up and play. Oh well, maybe I can be somewhat productive rather than sleeping away my Saturday.
  • I am aware that the cute heading at the top of my blog is too small (it may be normal by the time you see it, but right now it's really small). Sweet, creative Katie Pugh made it for me and she's in the process of getting it just right. Isn't it cute? I can take zero credit for it...Thanks Katie! :)
  • I love the weekend.

That's all for now....have a fantastic Saturday!

No comments: