Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 day blog challenge- Day 9

Day 9-A picture of your friends
Now, when it comes to friends, well, I've got that part covered. I jokingly tell people that if I get married one day (no matter how old I may be!), I'm going to be that girl with 2 dozen bridesmaids. Slightly exaggerating of course, but still. I don't just have a lot of friends; I have a lot of best friends. If you're a regular reader, you probably feel like you're friends with my friends because of the amount of time I spend talking blogging about them!
Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite girls:
Alexa and MSKS: 2 of my childhood/high school friends!

Claire, Mere, and Sarah--some more of my oldest and best!

My Shannon. We've also been friends since we were little girls. She lives in Nashville now, and I'm actually going to visit her this weekend! YAY!


Dear Candy. She's my best friend from college. We were always together back then. Oh how I miss her!

Mandy (my dear upstairs neighbor/bff). She just "gets me" so well; Katey, who I've known for many many years but only become best friends with over the past few years; Ashley, who dates one of my friends Jake (love them both!); and of course HEGS-my dearest teacher friend (and mother-to-be!).


Teacher friends. Good heavens... what would I do without them??


Caroline, who married one of my best guy friends from highschool, and HEGS again! They're 2 of my favorite friends currently in Starkville!

Finally, there's Laura Mims. God bless this girl!! She's absolutely one of the funniest people I've ever known! She and Heather were actually great friends in college, but now that Mims lives here, I've stolen her from Heather.

I love thinking about the memories and good times I've shared with each of these girls! God is good!

John 15:13:Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Question: What's the most fun thing you've ever done with a friend(s)? Do share!

No comments: