Monday, November 8, 2010

2 cute boys and a FANTASTIC photographer!

I know I don't have to go on and on about how much I love my nephews. Obviously, I'm biased in thinking they're 2 of the cutest boys on this earth; but surprisingly, I'm not here just to brag on them.
One of Heather's best friends in life, Tricia Butts, is also a fantastic photographer, and recently took these pictures of H and J (on 2 different occasions). You MUST check out her work, and if you're looking for a family photographer, allow me to recommend this talented girl!
...and now, I'll show off these cutie pie faces (you knew it was coming!)...
I love being an aunt.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Laura! Thanks for the shout out! That really made my day! (and I needed that extra boost just now too- I just got a ticket....improper turn.... agh!)

You're a great aunt and a great friend!