Monday, November 22, 2010

30 day blog challenge- Day 22 AND my 800th blog post!

Since it's my 800th blog post, I'm going to take a few minutes to make a list of 800 things about myself:
........
Ok. Just kidding.
Happy 800th post to me though!

Onto the challenge for today..
Day 22-Favorite city
I've visited many fun, glamorous cities that are full of beautiful scenery, fantastic restaurants, and great shopping, but at the end of the day, my favorite city is my hometown, Starkville!
There are a lot of reasons why I love this town so. I've spent 27 of my 29 years in this town, my family is here, I went to high school and college here, and I now teach here! I don't expect to live here the rest of my life, and I know that when/if I do leave this town, I'm going to miss it!
What's not to love about this quaint, small college town?
So, what's your favorite city?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOSTON! Love me some NYC, but I am totally in love with Boston. :)

~Rhonda

The Billy Drane Family said...

What I would do to live in Starkville again...maybe one day!

ROBYN LANE said...

Starkville is a sweet town; my six years there were good ones. May favorite city might be Savannah. There are a lot of beauts out there, though! (p.s., Stumbled on your blog through the lovely Jana Berkery ... congrats on 800 posts!)

Claire Gillentine said...

LOVE this post!

Anisa said...

I am right there with you, Laura. Love visiting places. Love traveling. But Starkville - well, it is just good for the soul. My fave too.