Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 day blog challenge-Day 28

Day 28-Something that stresses you out
I think I worry more than I stress, so honestly, there weren't too many things that came to my mind for this post.
I DO get stressed when:
1. ...I'm running late! I can't stand being late for anything, and if I happen to be riding with somebody who's running late, I sometimes feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack.

2. ...things are unorganized! People who know me well will tell you that my house and classroom are very organized. I just like things to be in their correct places! Being a second grade teacher and understanding that it's almost impossible for things to be neat and organized all of the time, I do think I'm easing up a little on this. (But only, a little).3. ...I'm in extremely large crowds! This is a recent thing I've noticed about myself. Now, I don't mind speaking in public, but if I find myself just standing amongst a large number of people, I sometimes feel like I'm going to hyperventilate. Unless there's free food and/or good wine involved, I try to steer clear of big crowds.

What stresses you out?

1 comment:

Jan Johnson said...

I so agree with being having to be organized & hating being late (God does have a sense of humor though because my husband has no clue what punctuality is)! We'd get along so well! :)