Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 day blog challenge-Day 12

Day 12-What you believe
I believe that...
I would be a horribly lost person without Jesus.
my life has been blessed beyond measure.
nothing is more important than family.
good friends are ALMOST as important as family.
it's OK to cry sometimes.
it's important to laugh A LOT.
dogs are therapeutic.
sleeping is underrated.
expensive make up is worth the extra money.
exercise is the best stress reliever.
money doesn't buy happiness (though it would help! Ha!)
traveling is important.
weekends should be spent doing fun things.
teachers are underpaid.
Christmas is the happiest time of the year.
and finally....
MSU will dominate Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl this year!
What do you believe?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really think I am just going to copy and paste this into my day 12 challenge when I get there. HA!

The Andersons said...

Teachers are definitely underpaid!!! Sigh. And I just read what you wrote on my post...ha! I think you and I have the same food cravings! :)