Monday, December 15, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday

I got this from Claire, who got this from someone else. What a fun idea, and I guess it's a good time for me to make a few confessions...So here you go...here's my "Not me!" Monday...
1. I did NOT misplace my debit card last weekend and it was MOST DEFINITELY not recovered in the ATM. That's right...I went to the ATM to get some cash, and DROVE AWAY without my card. Genius.
2. I did NOT send out nearly 70 Christmas cards this year and FORGET TO SEND ONE TO MY PARENTS. Geez.
3. I did NOT get woken up by my 7 lb. dog the other night because he was snoring so loudly, and I totally did NOT have to wake him up so he could turn over and stop snoring.
4. I have NOT already watched "Elf" 3 times, "Home Alone" twice, and "Christmas Vacation" once already this season. Oh, and don't think my Christmas movie watching is anywhere close to being over!
Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

Anisa said...

i did NOT stay up crazy late and watch the hills and get entirely too involved in heidi and spencer's wedding. no siree.

Katie Walden said...

I have totally watched Elf six times already this year. SIX TIMES! And I can quote the whole movie. It's sad.