Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Christmas-Part 1.

Today was the first of several family Christmas celebrations I will be attending this year! We were in Collinsville today at my aunt and uncles house. This was actually the first time in YEARS that every single one of my family members was there (and that's A LOT of people). It was really nice to see everybody. Here are quite a few pictures from today. Oh what fun it is!
Henry, uncooperating with the camera, and his sweet mommy.

Me and the sisters. I think this pic turned out kinda cute.

Me and Henry--he was totally not into taking a picture today.
Me with the sisters and their hubbies!
Me and Adelia. We would go insane at family functions if we didn't have each other! :)

Me and my cousin Brian, one of the sweetest-natured people I've ever known.


Me, the sisters, and all of our first cousins!

The cousins, their spouses, and their children (minus 2: one had to leave, and the other got sick :( ).

My mom, her brother, 2 sisters, and my sweet Mamaw. Oh, and I won't forget to mention the deer head on the wall. :)

Good times had by all!
Now...if I can just make it through the next 4 1/2 days of my life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Mamaw's holiday sweatshirt; she's a doll. No wonder y'all are all so cute.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. SUPER HOT in these pics. ;)