Thursday, December 4, 2008

my dear friend, the birthday girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEY!

My dear friend Katey is celebrating her birthday today!

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you've heard me mention Katey several times. She is one of those friends who are few and far between, and God allowed us to become friends just when I needed her the most! She defines the word loyal, and those who know her would agree that she sets an amazing Christian example to everyone she's around. I truly emulate her selflessness. Come to think of it...I can't recall ever seeing Katey in a bad mood. Weird! :) She's a wonderful mother to her sweet Camp, and I know she will be to baby Overstreet who will arrive in the very near future!

I love you Katey, and hope you have a fantastic day. Do something for YOURSELF today!

1 comment:

The Robertsons said...

Happy birthday, Katey! She is too cute. I have totally gotten behind on my blog readings. By the way, George is not coming to Alabama, Arkansas, or Tennessee. I am devasted. We have to make a plane trip to see George!