Sunday, December 21, 2008

birthdays, birthdays, and MORE birthdays!

Is it just me, or does it seem like everybody IN MY LIFE has had a birthday recently? :)
It's a good thing I like cake...
Anyway...
Happy birthday to my friend Mandy!
I've probably mentioned before that I rent the downstairs of a two story house. When I moved into this house 2 years ago, I had no idea who would be living above me (I was fearing that it would be 2 very loud college guys). Lucky for me, the girl just HAPPENED to be a teacher and she just HAPPENED to be my age. It really couldn't have worked out better. She and I are so very different in many ways (only making our friendship even more fun!), and we have become great friends over the past few years.
Anyway, her boyfriend's parents had a birthday dinner for her tonight, and they were so kind to invite me to come!


Happy birthday dear Mandy!

2 comments:

Tassie said...

Having good neighbors is important. When those neighbors become friends, it just makes it that much better!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know them - Mandy and Sam. I haven't seen them in a while, but I didn't know you lived with Mandy. Tell them "hello" for me.

Adam Baird