Sunday, December 7, 2008

Black Tie/White Christmas

I spent the weekend in Birmingham, and had a blast! MSKS met me there, and we stayed with Claire. MSKS and I have been friends since we were 2, and the 3 of us have been close for as long as I can remember. Some of my most favorite memories include these 2. It had been entirely too long since we'd hung out, so this was a long overdue weekend!

We went to dinner and hung out Friday night, spent the day shopping on Saturday, and went to a Christmas party-- Black Tie/White Christmas -- Saturday night. It was so much fun!

It's always hard to bounce back to work after a fun-filled weekend. While it WILL be hard to go back to school bright and early in the morning, I just have to keep reminding myself that only have 9 1/2 more school days before my Christmas holiday! Yippee!

I hope your week is very merry!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love that shirt. I have one just like it from Maurices. Beautiful, beautiful.

-Rhonda

Tassie said...

You look absolutely fabulous.

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

you look H-O-T!!!

Unknown said...

HOTTIE

mary straton said...

that top picture of me is hideous. My side pony rocks.

LT (and Max) said...

yes, msks, it's true. your side pony was without a doubt the envy of every person at the party. if only we could all look like a greek goddess.

Anonymous said...

Super hot, especially in the green in the top pic. Nice.

Unknown said...

geesh. who is anonymous?