Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm a very proud sister...

My talented sister works for a design company in Hattiesburg, and the creative people there made a holiday greeting that just has to be shared. Please click here and make sure your volume is up. And just so you know...the first voice you hear, is my lovely sister. (It's also the voice you hear the most!). Also, when you see the "cartoon" people, please notice the girl with the small eyes. That, too, would be Heather. I think this is hilarious. So, please, take some time for this (ESPECIALLY if you know Heather!).
Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

i sound like a 12 year old girl trying out for the mickey mouse club

Katie Walden said...

This is hilarious!

Hillary Jordan said...

I loved it!!! Too cute and well worth my break to listen. Might have just been the highlight of my day.

Sam H said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed that immensely....

Crystal and Billy said...

too funny...

The Overstreets said...

ha! Too funny!

Wade's World said...

Heather is the best. That is too funny!

The Shermans said...

Okay,so I just played this, and Sam was in my lap. He was ENTHRALLED! Must be Heather's cute voice. Too funny!

Tracy~ said...

That is so cute! Heather sounded wonderful :)
The first time they sang the 5 color schemes (or themes or whatever it was) I cracked up.

Merry Christmas (late)!