Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feliz Navidad!

First of all, let me just open by saying that my Christmas break has been H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y. thus far. I seriously wake up every morning being so happy that I chose the profession that I did. :)
Moving on...
Last night was a major treat. Meredith AND Claire were both in town for Christmas, so we were able to eat dinner together, and then they both spent the night with me in my little house. Since Mere lives so far away now, we really value the time that we're actually able to spend together these days. I selfishly think our time together was too short, but I'm grateful that I got to see them. They're fabulous.
This Christmas will be very different for me. While I'll still be staying at my parents' house tonight as always, neither of my sisters will be with me. Kristen is working all day tomorrow (poor her), and Heather will be with her in-laws. I realize that it's just a part of life, and that things change ALL of the time. Even with that understanding though, it can still be hard!
I'm looking forward to being with my parents tomorrow, and I know without a doubt that even though my other family members will be missed, it'll be a fantastic day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! :)

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

I love your scarf in those pictures! You are so stylish! ;) Hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Unknown said...

wait a minute - i thought christmas was on Jan. 2nd!!! It will be fine - just a little later!
Miss you, but we will have our family christmas on the 2nd! Better late than never! LOVE YOU!

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

Merry Christmas!

The Robertsons said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a great one. I cannot wait to see you soon. Love ya!

Ashley said...

Meredith told me you said Hello! I hope you had a great Christmas! I can't believe it's over either!